Friday, October 13, 2017

Hi there, long time no post from me!  Life has been very crazy at my house!
I have found some time to scrap more then usual the past couple of weeks.  I want to share this page I made using this sketch from Sketches In Tyme. I love this sketch!
Here is my take on this beautiful sketch!
This is one of my grandbabies.  I love this picture of her inspecting a dandelion!  She still has her baby pudge in this picture, so sweet!  My paper piecing is You're So Dandy from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  My paper is all from the Simple Stories Faith Collection.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I know I always say this but I'm hoping to keep up more.  I have a new computer so that will make things easier.  No more blue screens in the middle of trying to post or even get to a website, lol.
Jeana

5 comments:

Chris C said...

Love the woodgrain background and colorful sunburst! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme.

D said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! I just love the darling die cut of the girl and beautiful complementary pattern papers you incorporated into it, too. Thank you for joining us over at Sketches In Thyme.

Eli said...

So sweet... I love how you used all the supplies: the result is a bright layout. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)

blbabe1234 said...

Beautiful! Love the wood background and that sunburst is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Sharon said...

Lovely layout. So pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sketches In Thyme.