Friday, December 19, 2008

I have been scrapbooking!

I finally got some pages done!

I couldn't get my scanner to scan properly, so I had to take pictures. Some are not the greatest.


This one is from a paper kit I picked up at CK last year. I think I got this idea out of Quick Pages. I just love these pictures of McKayla.









So, I can't get this thing to let me type by each picture. I'm so savy with computers, NOT!

Baby Mine page is made with a set of Cosmo Cricket stickers.



The rest of the pages were all Quick Quotes. I took a couple of classes at CK a few years ago. I have no idea why I've been hanging onto them for so long? I decided it was time to use them. The first page is of my Grandma Daniel. I'm sure she made this dress & it would have been a big thing for her, I'm sure. Her family was not wealthy, so having a new dress would have surely been a treat. I wish I would have asked her about these pictures, but unfortunately I never saw them until after she had passed.
The next two page are pictures taken a few hours after McKayla was born.
The next two are some silly pictures I had taken of Nathan quite a few years ago on a trip to Nauvoo. They seemed to go with the quotes that were with this page kit.
The last two pages are pictures of my Grandma & Grandpa Owens. Once again, I do not know much about this pictures. I know two of them were taken in their home library. I also know the dogs name was Vivian & Grandma loved that dog. Both of those have been journaled on other pages, so I left these as is without the journaling.









































































Thanks for looking. I'm not sure what I did wrong in this post. I know it's hard to read & follow, but I just can't get the pictures where I want them.

No comments: