Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Design Team Friday...my favorite day of the week :)

Wow, it's been such a long week!  We've had our grandbaby all week and he has been a sick little boy.   Poor little guy has been miserable so I did not get any crafting done this week, that's okay soon he will be to big to want rocked by Grandma.
Thankfully, I had my project done for this Friday so here it is...
This week we were challenged to create a project with a "Happy Every After" theme and to use bling for this project.  The pictures for this project are all from our granddaughters second birthday.  She had a Cinderella theme and it's a good thing we had her Cinderella party because now all she is interested in is dragons, How to Train Your Dragon to be exact!  Her pretty pink princess room is a thing of the past, lol.





For this project I used the Sleeping Beauty collection. Be sure to check out the LSHD Fanpage at Facebook to see how you can join us in our Friday Challenges.
Have a GREAT weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Lois said...

darling, what size is the album and the cuts? i would love to scraplift this for my dgd Sophia. your work is beautiful.
lois
lpaulo704@yahoo.com

Jeana said...

Lois, I sent this home with my daughter so I'm not sure of the size. I will try to get in touch with her and ask her to measure it for me. I'm pretty sure she is working today, so it might be a day or so before I know but I will update as soon as I do.
Thanks so much for the compliments, made my day :)