Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Our church had our 2nd annual Trunk or Treat Sunday night.  Our little grandson was dressed up as a dragon.  You  might remember my page from a couple of months ago?  We got his costume after Halloween last year, so I got it out to try on him and make sure it fit okay.  Well, that didn't go so well, but don't worry he was only in the costume for about a minute, if that.
So, Sunday night we get the costume back out.  He didn't do to bad with it, although the little stinker has about grown out of it!  Once he figured out that he had to put the candy in his bucket, he got really upset!

But then his Mom gave him a Nerds and poof, the tears were gone :)

Just because I think it's adorable I have to share one last picture :)

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

No comments: