Sunday, January 29, 2012

Design Team Monday January 29th, 2012

Hello everyone, this week we are challenging you to make a mini album using Little Scraps of Heaven Designs patterns to decorate your album.  
I'll share pictures of the album I made.  I started with a blank mini heart album from Michael's & two packs of paper from Michael"s $1.50 bins.

Cover
For the cover I used the cupid pattern from the Baby's First Valentine collection.

Inside Pages

The first two inside pages I have used the doily & Love Letters patterns.


For the next two pages I used the Banners collection.


For the next two pages I used Love Hot Air Balloon and Love Letters


Back Cover



Thanks for stopping by!  We hope you will join us in our next challenge.  You can find all the details at the http://littlescrapsofheavendt.blogspot.com/

No comments: