Monday, April 1, 2013

Design Team Monday!

It's Monday again!  Here at Little Scraps that at least means something fun!  It's time for a new challenge!  This week we are having an "Anything Goes" challenge.  So, if you have been thinking about joining this would be a great week to give it a try.
For my challenge project I made this page with a huge moose head.
My Mom got this cute shirt for my grandson for Christmas.  He LOVES this shirt!  When he's asked about his shirt he always shows off the wiggle eyes. 
I had to make a page highlighting his favorite shirt. Don't worry, there is journaling on the back all about his shirt.  I always leave a message on the back of my pages for my grandkids to find someday.  I sign & date it the day that I made the page.  My thought is someday when I'm gone & my scrapbooks are being seperated for each of my grandchildren that they will start to see all the little notes and it will be something
new from mefor them to ready & enjoy.  I often tuck hidden journaling
somewhere on the front of the pages, too.
So, I used the Puzzle Pals moose pattern for this page.  Since I took this picture I finally found much larger wiggle eyes and changed those out.  It looks much better :)
Have a blessed day & thanks for stopping by my blog.


No comments: