Thursday, May 17, 2007

Rotisserie Chicken, Yummy!

I love to go to auctions & garage sales! Since it's finally warmed up, my friend, Darlene & I have been going every Saturday! Last Saturday was the best, yet! We started the morning at 6:45 a.m.! We drove to a small town about 30 minutes from us. They were having a town wide yard sale. We had so much fun & found so many bargains! My best bargain was a Sunbeam Rotisserie. I was a tad skeptical when I got home & looked up a few reviews on the net. They were not very good! One review was terrible & all about trying to get the bird into the machine & the mess she made trying to get it out. I was pleasantly surprised, when I tried my new toy out, yesterday. The bird went right in & danced all afternoon with a yummy aroma! When it was done, I had no problems getting it out & clean up was simple, just put all the parts in the dishwasher & done!
I have a feeling we will be having chicken every week!

No comments: