Monday, October 16, 2017

Hello, here I am again :)  Today I'm sharing another layout I made with an October sketch from Sketches in Thyme. I used this sketch
Here is the page that I made.
I love this photo of my grandsons!  It was the older ones birthday but I think his little brother was more excited then him about this gift.  That face cracks me up, especially since he photobombed me.  I was taking a picture of his brother opening the gift when he came running over all excited.  Perfect time to snap that picture!
My patterns are all from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and my papers used are all from the Simple Stories Let's Party collection.
Thanks for stopping by!
Jeana

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Lovely layout. Love the colors and such a cute picture.

blbabe1234 said...

Fabulous birthday page! Love it. Thanks for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

Eli said...

Really nice! Love your layout so full of color. Eli (Sketches in Thyme)