Monday, October 30, 2017

Hello, I have another sketch challenge layout to share today!
This one is for the Sketches in Thyme blog.  Here is the sketch I used for inspiration.

This was such a fun sketch to use!  I knew right away I wanted to use these pictures of my 4 year old granddaughter.  She decided to cut her own hair.  When I asked her why, she told me she wanted to look like her Mommy.
I used the Locks of Love pattern from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  I thought it was fun to make my little girl piecing have short hair on one side, holding her cut off hair on the other side.  I actually have the hair she cut off.  I'm going to slip it behind the page in the album.  She cut about 8 inches off.  I used Simple Stories Carpe Diem paper pad for this page.
Thanks for stopping by my blog today! 
Jeana

4 comments:

blbabe1234 said...

What a sweet story to scrap. I think all girls her age go thru that phase. I love the colors and papers. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketches in Thyme

LisaM said...

What an adorable layout! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sketches In Thyme.

Eli said...

Love this colorful girly page. Really nice. Eli(Sketches in Thyme)

Debbi Tehrani said...

Adorable pages. The photos in the top layout are just so, so adorable! Love the little raccoon cluster at the bottom! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!