Tuesday, April 21, 2009

It does exist!


I have searched for this toy for a very long time. I had all but decided I made it up in my mind. I asked on message boards & searched ebay but just could never find it. It was one of the childhood mysteries, did I really have that toy? I even remembered that my Mom's boss gave it to me for Christmas. I also remembered that it was not my Mom's idea of a great gift, lol.

So, tonight I was searching for a image of the Tootsie Roll Owl, when I saw a really dark thumbnail, could it be.....was it really my beloved mystery toy?

It is....it really is my toy! All this time I was searching for "Tootsie Roll Candy Machine, when all along it was called "Toot Sweet".

As long as I have searched for this toy, I do have to admit that if I still had it.....and if I could sell it for that crazy amount of money.............I would!!!
Here's a link to an Ebay auction I found, crazy I tell you!


No comments: