Saturday, April 18, 2009

More auction goodies!!

First, please ignore my ugly walls. I'm hoping someday soon hubby will get these old walls updated, maybe? I hope!

This table was my big purchase of the day. I got it for $17.50. That's a little higher then I wanted to pay, but it was the perfect size for the spot I wanted a table in.
The boxes on the bottom shelf were all in a box for $1.
I thought this shelf unit was perfect. It fits perfectly right where I was thinking it would. It's even on wheels. I got it for $2.50.

In this picture, I got the cute little mirrors. They were in the auction box with all the decorative boxes & other stuff Ashley took. That box was $1. The shelf below them, with my CTMH stamps on it was thrown in with the shelf below. I think it's actually a video tape holder.


In this picture you see the brown shelf unit. I got that for $2.50. I have all my scrap papers sorted into it. It's working great! Out of all my attempts to sort scrap paper, this is the best by far.














No comments: