Friday, September 30, 2011

Design Team Friday 09-30-2011

It's Friday and that means it's design team challenge day!  This week we were challenged to "dress up" our page for Halloween.
Last week, I got out Keegan's costume.  We purchased it last year after Halloween on clearance.  If it told you we paid $2.50 for this costume brand new, would you believe me?  Well we did, love it when Old Navy really marks stuff way down.
I was afraid it would fit him but never though about the reaction I would get when I put it on him!  It fits him fine but hate is probably a very mild word for how he felt about being eaten by a dragon costume.  In my defense, I had the camera ready so he only had this on for a couple of minutes.  I didn't torture him for very long ;).
The pattern I used for this page is "Dragon Costume" by Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.

No comments: