Friday, September 2, 2011

Design Team Friday 9-2-2011

This week we were given a great challenge, an "anything goes" challenge.  We could pick our subject and have fun creating!  
So, I decided to make a layout.  I have a hard time making pages and I really have a hard time using my baby pictures!
I decided to use this weeks sketch challenge, it has two square pictures on it so that did it, I decided to use a couple of my baby pictures.
I used two pictures of my cousin & I, we were 3 weeks apart in age.  We stayed with our Grandma quite often, she always said taking care of us was just like taking care of twins and she should know because she had a set of twins.  What one of us didn't think of, the other one did.
I used the postage stamp frame from the Animal Sampler Collection and the giraffe pattern from the Jungle and Zool Pals Collection.
Be sure to check out the Little Scraps of Heaven fanpage and join us for the challenges.


No comments: