Thursday, September 8, 2011

Keegan's Birthday

I can hardly believe it's been a year & what a year it has been.  So many ups & downs all year long so it was so much fun to celebrate Keegan's 1st birthday!
I thought I would share a few pictures :)


                                               He wanted nothing to do with opening his presents.  His cousin, was trying so hard to get him to open one but he wasn't having anything to do with them!
 Loved this picture!  The front of his outfit says "Future Quarterback"
 Finally, his cousins started opening all of his gifts.  I'm so glad they were there or we might have had a long day!  
 Now that they are opened, he's having fun!



 Cake time & he was not happy about that!  He really didn't want anything to do with it and didn't even eat a bite!
What we didn't know is that the poor little guy was on the verge of becoming a sick little boy.  By the end of  his party we noticed that he had a slight fever and by the next day he was sick.  Poor little guy had to go to the hospital and get some iv fluids.  Today, he's feeling a bit better but still has a pretty croupy cough and not quite himself, yet.  I sure wish we could redo his party for him when he feels better.  This Grandma thinks we will at least have cake!

I decided to make him a birthday banner.  Once I figured out how much paper it would use, I decided not to add his age to it, so that we can use it every year.
I used the Banner Collection and the Birthday Monkey Collection for this banner.  I cut the letter out of the top layer of the banner, so that they back layer would show through.  That saved me some paper.(yes, I have enough paper for 10 years of projects but I had to be thrifty, lol)

No comments: