Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Spring Day in Nauvoo

Hi there, today I want to share a fun spring mini album.  I have had this acrylic album hanging by my desk for years!  I kept thinking that I just had to wait for the perfect pictures and the perfect paper to use it.  Well, I finally decided that was just silly and that I needed to use it!
Our challenge this week at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs is a spring challenge.  Check out our blog for all the details.  We love to have you join!
I just love this little book.  All of the pictures are from a day trip we took to Nauvoo.  It was a beautiful spring day.  My granddaughter was just about to turn two years old so she was just discovering all the spring flowers. She was prancing around have having so much fun.  
For the front cover I used the My Paper Garden Vol. 2
For the next pages I used the Groundhog Day pattern to make the flowers.  This was her first time to really see spring flowers.

For these two pages I use the My Paper Garden Vol. 2 for the flowers.

For these pages I used the http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_271/Gnome-in-My-Garden-Collection.htm.  She was telling us that she heard birds :)

This is our favorite spot along the river.  We like to stop here and picnic.  There is a creek and waterfall.  For this page I used the http://www.littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/item_577/Butterfly-Silhouette.htm

For this page I also used the My Paper Garden Vol.2.  This is my very favorite picture of the day.  I love that her little shadow is in the camera.  She was having so much fun discovering that day.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today.

No comments: