Monday, March 18, 2013

Monday Monday Challenge Day

It's Monday so that means it's a new challenge week at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs.  This week we are having a sketch challenge.  Here's the sketch we are using this week.
 
Here's the page I made using the sketch for my inspiration. 
For this page I used the Bathtime Bears & also the doily pattern.  The paper is all from Echo Parks Little Girl Collection.  I've had this collection in my stash for awhile.  It's so cute and just filed away so I've been using it all up.  You'll be seeing a little bit more of this paper in my next few projects :).  I love getting pretty papers out of my files and in my books.  Such a better use of them :)
If you would like to join our challenge this week, you can find all of the information on our blog.  We'd love to have you join us in the fun.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!



2 comments:

Rene said...

This is an absolutely adorable layout. TFS

Jeana said...

Thanks Rene :)