Thursday, March 14, 2013

Page Re-do

I decided to take Glitter Girls challenge to redo an old scrapbook page.  I picked this page out of my books to redo.  I don't normally redo pages because I think they are all just a progression of my scrapping.  This one was really sad, though & one of my favorite pictures of my daughter, not to mention I had used the original picture.  I made this page sometime in the late 90's.
When I took the page apart I found that the sticker is full of acid and had already done some damage to the picture.  I'm so glad I chose this page to redo. I plan on going through my books in the very near future to see if I have any more of these stickers destroying my pages.
 
Here is my new page.  For this page I used the Bathtime Bears pattern collection to make this page.  The papers I used are from Echo Park Little Girls.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today :)

No comments: