Saturday, October 18, 2008

Jungle


I'm glad this page is done! It wasn't really hard it was just so time consuming.
The paper is from a Debbie Mumm paper stack. I loved this paper and decided since there were 3 sheets I would try to do this with it. I chose this picture of McKayla because she is sleeping in her jungle swing.
I want to put Stickles on some of the flowers as soon as I get a bottle.
Sorry for the glare on the picture. I tried scanning it and that just didn't work. This was the best picture I could get.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Beautifully done!

I don't think I would have that kind of patient that you had for this page.

Your baby is so adorable! :)

Lesa said...

That page is great! I couldn't do it though. I love that rainforest/jungle line of baby stuff.