Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shopping with the Rowdies!!!

WhooHooo, we went shopping, today! We didn't find much at all, but we had a great time as usual! We went up to a scrapbook crop & shop in Mt. Sterling. Not much shopping going on, but there sure were a lot of croppers having a great time! We stopped at Dot & came home with a bunch of groceries, lol! We have to find something to buy!

So, since I didn't get any scrapping done today, I thought I would share some of my favorite pictures of McKayla.

In this pictures McKayla had decided she was going to feed herself. She didn't do a half bad job, but did need a bath, lol.

Stop growing up so fast baby girl!

These pictures crack me up! I had just changed McKayla into this little outfit for the first time. She was playing & suddenly noticed she had something on her feet! She sat there giggling & squealing at her feet. Too funny, I can't wait to scrapbook these pictures!









I took this picture while we were eating out at Colton's. How am I ever going to be able to turn down those eyes? They make my heart melt!






This is bright eyes first thing in the morning! She wakes up like this nearly every morning.
She sure knows how to start the day off right!

No comments: